Flybird Doorway Pull Up Bar (Blue)
Flybird Doorway Pull Up Bar (Blue)
- Customer Satisfaction is Our First Priority: If you are unsatisfied in any way with this product, we will refund your money or give you a replacement, no question asked. Kindly remind that please measure the size of your own door frame before purchase!
- NO Mark On Your Door: Passing the patent application unique rhombus structure guarantees your security. Soft anti-skid PVC mats on both side to protect the frame from cracking and prevent the damage caused by sudden falling off. The more weight the doorway chin up bars withstand, the more sturdy it is.
- NO Screws And NO Drilling: You only take minutes to set it up and remove it on the door frame. Just rotate the pole to press against the door frame. Pay attention to DO NOT use the pull up bar doorway on glass door, hollowed door or other fragile door frame.
- Sturdy Locking Mechanism: Made of stainless steel, will prevent the pull up bar from rotating during use, which make sure the security for yourself. Never worry over-tighten the pull-up bar and do BAD damage to your door frame.
- Adjustable Pull Up Bars: Customize length for an easy fit in most door frame between 28.3"- 36.2"(72cm-92cm). Suitable for standard doorway, perfect for home, garage or office use. Max. Support: 200kg/440lbs.
- Private Home Gym: Flybird pull-up bars are perfect for pull-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, dips, crunches, triceps dips, leg raises and more. Easy to carry it and hassle-free to install. No need go to gym to waste your time, just start your workout at home or office any time!
The cushion grip cannot be moved to the side beyond a limit
I bought the shorter version on the bar, fits well at a place in my apartment. All good. Bit difficult to install. It is a bit heavy and sturdy, which is nice. But, bit difficult to install single handedly. I did it myself. As it was a bit heavy, it will always slide down during installation. I think that is OK, as being sturdy, it should be heavy. You may ask someone to help once. Another thing that I noticed, is that the cushion grip cannot be moved to the side beyond the safely screws. ==> Usually it is recommended that you do a 'Y' shape with you hand for the pull ups. However, as you cannot move the grip to the sides(there are safety screws on the sides and the cushion cannot cross that), you end up being in a 'U' shape. This is the only disadvantage of this bar.
Easy one time setup, sturdy and durable
During this home quarantine period I was looking for some compact exercise equipment for home workouts. I found this pull-up bar and was quickly impressed by the design, especially with the screw-less feature. I have decided to give it a try and I ordered the product, It arrived in about 2 weeks. I was able to setup with a little effort by following the installation steps. I want to caution that it is not an easy process to switch positions of this pull-up bar to perform full body workouts. I recommend to do one time setup and not to switch the position often. This pull-up bar is well built, sturdy and pretty reliable. I did not test the maximum capacity but I felt that it could easily hold up to 400lbs as advertised. I'm using this for over a month now and it is fixed at same position. Overall I would recommend this product if you are looking for a portable home workout equipment with easily installation and high durability.
It is sturdy, easy to install. It is compact so I can take it anywhere I go. I am very happy about it. You get what you pay for. Quality of the material is really good, heavy as it is supposed to be.
5 stars for this product. it is very heavy and sturdy. great at home exercise without going out, kept me busy and build my muscle. adjustable length by twisting the middle and lock, perfect fit on my doorway without putting a hole on my wall. easily hold up to 180lb (that's the heaviest one in my family) and this bar just won't budge.